L-R Cllr John Reynolds, Cllr Scott Farmer, Cllr Ben Lawrie, Cllr Peter Barrett, Cllr Will Dawson.
Blog - Latest News
You are here: Home / ESEC Policy Board meets to discuss Brexit, EU funding / Policy Board
- ESEC welcomes parliamentary report on UK Shared Prosperity Fund 16th November 2018
- FIFE COUNCIL URGES UK GOVERNMENT TO STAY IN INTERREG POST-BREXIT 15th October 2018
- ESEC members urge UK government to commit to Interreg post-Brexit 11th September 2018
- Further success for ESEC councils in EU funding awards 22nd August 2018
- EU Interreg projects arrive in the East of Scotland 3rd July 2018