The rotating Secretariat of ESEC is currently based at Dundee City Council, having been transferred from previous host Angus Council in November 2018. ESEC is a network but also employs a member of staff to manage the secretariat arrangements and lead on key policy and funding issues. Our resources are supplemented in two ways. Firstly, the host council has a nominated officer who acts as ESEC Manager and, second, all member councils participate in the work of ESEC. This valuable in-kind support is essential to the success of ESEC.
- ESEC welcomes parliamentary report on UK Shared Prosperity Fund 16th November 2018
- FIFE COUNCIL URGES UK GOVERNMENT TO STAY IN INTERREG POST-BREXIT 15th October 2018
- ESEC members urge UK government to commit to Interreg post-Brexit 11th September 2018
- Further success for ESEC councils in EU funding awards 22nd August 2018
- EU Interreg projects arrive in the East of Scotland 3rd July 2018