The rotating Secretariat of ESEC is currently based at Dundee City Council, having been transferred from previous host Angus Council in November 2018. ESEC is a network but also employs a member of staff to manage the secretariat arrangements and lead on key policy and funding issues. Our resources are supplemented in two ways. Firstly, the host council has a nominated officer who acts as ESEC Manager and, second, all member councils participate in the work of ESEC. This valuable in-kind support is essential to the success of ESEC.
- SAVE THE DATE: Workshop on the future of Interreg/European Territorial Cooperation 10th July 2019
- Time running out to agree on post-Brexit funding 17th May 2019
- 25+ years of the LEADER programme in Scotland 1st March 2019
- Don’t close the door on EU funding, say organisations across the UK 26th February 2019
- ESEC welcomes parliamentary report on UK Shared Prosperity Fund 16th November 2018