The Secretariat is based in Forfar within the Chair’s local authority Angus Council. ESEC is a network but does also employ staff as a dedicated resource. Our resources are supplemented in two ways. Firstly, the host council has a nominated officer who acts as ESEC Manager and, second, all member councils participate in the work of ESEC. This valuable in-kind support is essential to the success of ESEC.
ESEC EU Officer (Policy and Partnerships)ESEC
- ESEC Policy Board meets to discuss Brexit, EU funding 24th August 2017
- Aberdeen to be worst affected by Brexit, according to new study. 28th July 2017
- ESEC showcases EU-funded projects at Scottish Parliament 9th March 2017
- Scottish Government publishes Brexit position 20th December 2016
- Mairi Evans MSP highlights impact of Brexit on Local Authorities 21st September 2016