The rotating Secretariat of ESEC is currently based at Dundee City Council, having been transferred from previous host Angus Council in November 2018. ESEC is a network but also employs a member of staff to manage the secretariat arrangements and lead on key policy and funding issues. Our resources are supplemented in two ways. Firstly, the host council has a nominated officer who acts as ESEC Manager and, second, all member councils participate in the work of ESEC. This valuable in-kind support is essential to the success of ESEC.
- The Loss of Erasmus is a Loss for all our Young People 29th December 2020
- We need to focus on one crisis at a time – extending the Brexit transition period is the sensible course of action 23rd June 2020
- UNAUDITED ACCOUNTS OF EAST OF SCOTLAND EUROPEAN CONSORTIUM 17th June 2020
- New immigration proposals will be catastrophic for the local economy 19th February 2020
- Bumper sums of EU funding awarded across East of Scotland 8th November 2019